[Sderby] RSS clients

Ian Spratt slh at f2s.com
Thu Dec 2 18:54:45 GMT 2004

> Mozilla Thunderbird.  Works spectacularly well for me, and does email
> (POP3) and newsgroups well too...  Ian also said it works well with
> IMAP.
>

> On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:17:06 -0000 (GMT), Mike Hemstock
> <hemstock at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> > Can anyone recommend any RSS clients?
> >
> > Mike.

thunderbird on debian has worked well with imap and pop3 for ages, but the
imap support in the windows version has been very tempramental.
it sometimes would not download the contents of a folder, coming up with
errors about "cannot poll inbox", every other imap client i've used worked
okay, so it was just thunderbird. but as dave said, it works okay now.
woo, i am finally free of outlook express