[Sderby] LUG outings

Paul Grosse paul-grosse at ntlworld.com
Mon Dec 20 15:20:04 GMT 2004

On Monday 20 December 2004 14:26, David Bottrill wrote:
> > David is so keen to go he replied before I sent the email!!
>
> bet it's the clock on your box. I've known you to be a year out!!!!

I heard reports that it was the time server at his ISP. Aparently, terrorists
had sabotaged its uninterruptable power supply. This was confimed when
forensic scientists found traces of Horlicks in the Donkey.

BTW, on another (non-linux oriented) group that I'm in, we had one idiot who
said that 'linux sux'. I don't know how he got this opinion but one thing was
for sure, the OS he was using is so insecure that the Win32 dictionary-sux
worm has obviously attacked his spell checker.
--
Regards,

Paul Grosse

http://www.grosse.is-a-geek.com/