[Sderby] Re: Linux on a Packard Bell Pentium 125Mhz

Daniel S. Kennedy spiritchasergreywulf at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 19:13:00 GMT 2004

Heh, was his name Stewart?
If it was I went around to his house on friday to help him install Slack 9 (my copy) on a machine with that spec, but every time we tried to boot we got the 'Invalid system Disk' error msg.
Made a bootdisk for it using RaWrite, but that didn't help either.. I'm truly stumped on this one.
~Dani

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Lewis Carroll

(English Author)