[Sderby] Unreal Tournament

Simon Hales s.hales at oldgasworks.org.uk
Wed Feb 25 21:19:57 GMT 2004

Hi

My UT server is online 24/7, the hostname is leviathan.oldgasworks.org.uk
and the base port is the default 7777.  It is listed in the master UT
server lists, so is frequently running at the maximum of 6 players.  For a
private online game, I could password protect it and remove from the lists
temporarily.

If you were thinking of physically setting up the server at a LAN party,
e.g. at Moira instead of an online game, this could be awkward as the
machine is also my proxy server and DNS server, and has an uptime of
175 days, which I don't want to loose!

Regards

Simon