[Sderby] How Do I get my new Digital Camera to work with Mandrake9.1

Paul Grosse paul-grosse at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 26 18:09:06 GMT 2004

Maybe this is similar -- in SuSE Linux 8.2, there is a ioslave called
'camera'.

plug your camera into the USB port on the machine.
if, in konqueror (under KDE), on the address line, you type...
camera://
and then wait, a suggestion will com up and if you accept that, konqueror
will populate the browser with the images on it. You can ten drag and drop
these onto your desktop or anywhere else you want.

Hope this helps.

Paul Grosse