[Sderby] Linux on a laptop.

Graham Hamblin graham at hamblin24.f9.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 15:29:30 GMT 2004

Hiyer Harry

Well doing it through the desktop will be the last resort.

The rest it still stops at

Partition check:
 hda:

The hard drive is IBM-DLGA-23080, ATA Disk Drive
The CDROM Toshiba CD-ROM XM-2402B, Atapi.

Ok I had this one to have a play just to see if it was worth having a
laptop next time round cos I have an old box which needs replacing and
if the answer is a load of problems then ir's No but I liked the idea.

I think this laptop is designed expressly for Windows and if so it's a
bin job.

Regards
Graham

--