[Sderby] Linux on a laptop.

Graham Hamblin graham at hamblin24.f9.co.uk
Sat Feb 28 14:09:53 GMT 2004

Hiyer Harry

Still playing without success.    The Numlock is still operative at the
point it hangs.   Are you able to tell me how to force the DMA off when
booting at the command line?   There are only minimum facilities in the
bios and nothing of that nature.

Apologies for being a pest, it's a whole new ball park for me.

Graham

--
Graham Hamblin
Red Hat Linux 9