[Sderby] Money, cash or dosh

Mike Hemstock hemstock at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 4 21:07:23 GMT 2004

Folks,

Both of us require money, both of us require an advertising campaign to raise
awarenes of our existance.  I would like to hold a Linux Demo Day some time
this year and that it an ideal oppertunity to hold a Derby Wireless Demo Day.

Anyone see the link?

I think that it would be a really good idea for us to pool our resources and
link the SDerby LUG and Derby Wireless activies to save dublicate effort.
This seems a very good idea given that most of the people on Derby Wireless
are LUG members!

Does anyone have any experience of running a NPO?

Does anyone have any other comments to make?

Mike.