[Sderby] LUG socials

Mike Hemstock hemstock at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jun 20 16:21:11 BST 2004

Folks,

I'd like to announce the appointment of Darth Moonim to the newly created
position of LUG social secretary.  I'm sure Darth will do an excellent job of
organising LUG social events.  In addition to the IRC meeting Tuesday, the
pub meet on Friday and the formal meet at Moira next Sunday (27th), the
calender looks something like this:

Thursday 1st July: 50Oz steak night at The Kestral
Saturday night/Sunday morning: LAN party at Burton

There is also mention of a LUG cinema night, so, any suggestions of film or
date would be greatfully received.  Any other suggestions, please contact
Darth.

Mike.