[Sderby] LAN

simon lewsley simtan666 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 17:47:53 BST 2004

hullo ppl

Right due to me being fed up repeating myself if your intested in a lan party in burton 10th july email me at simtan666 at yahoo.com so i can create a mailing list and be lazy when sending out games lists and directions.      will ppl also stop asking me what the plan is, the plan is to play games, eat bbq's and drink like at every other lan party :P

Also quick reminder that there is a 50 ounch steak night on thursday at the kestrel inn @ hatton for 730pm (hoping to order for about 8)
The addy is attached at the bottom of my post,  again email me and let me know if your coming so i can make sure they have enough steak in, and anyone who doesnt order a 50 ounce or doesnt finish it gets thrown on the train track, then tied down and painted with M$ logos...

also while i have your attention i have been asked to look into a summer mission involving beer and beer and maybe some more beer,  ideas so far are cornwall, germany, amsterdam, another idea is USA / Canada, any other ideas?????   and dont bother commenting if ur not interested in going.....   *waits for the brighton suggestion to go see a certain stripper*

Feel free to come into the IRC channel to discuss it Server: irc.lug.org.uk Channel: #sderby

Darth moomin .....

Kestrel Inn The
Uttoxeter Rd Hatton
Derby Derbyshire