[Sderby] The burning issue

Paul Grosse paul-grosse at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 27 10:47:11 GMT 2004

Remember that MS is on the other side of the continent (Washington) - you
are talking about the Pacific here (_!_)

BTW, did you notice that in the film the war of the world, (the US version)
the aliens destroyed every major city except for Washington. I'm convinced
that the reason for this was that they were looking for Washington (the
city) in Washington (the state) and that is why they never found it.

Ho hum...

Paul Grosse