[Sderby] This thing called Windoze.

Graham Hamblin graham at hamblin24.f9.co.uk
Wed May 5 15:15:42 BST 2004

Hiyer Mike

Thanks for your reply.  My present box is a home build and I do wonder
why I ordered a new one because only 333Mhz it does the biz.

Thank you for the info on refunds, I guess I won't get one but it pees
me off that I can't get the OS of choice instead.   I just wonder if
the EU Commision getting the most recent Windoze worm may concentrate
minds in our favour.    Some public authorities are turning to Linux so
it's all to be played for and it is a cause for me which I have a
positive outlook on.

All the best and thanks for the reply

Graham Hamblin

--