[Sderby] Re: Linux Operating System

michael michael at mjhall.co.uk
Sat Nov 20 23:35:32 GMT 2004

Hi James,
I have tried both Mandrake and RedHat but could not get on with either of
them
I have not heard of or tried Fedora.
 I have tried to download the SuSE 9.2 live
disc from the SuSE web site but with my slow connection I have only down
loaded 23% yet I was going to try the program on my pent 4 3000 to see
what happens but I think that I will have to give up on that one.
My idea is that while the video are being rendererd and writen onto dvds
on my pentium computer I will be able to try using linux on the new computer
Thank you once again for your help.
Michael.