[Sderby] Meetings

David Bottrill david at bottrill.org
Fri Oct 8 14:00:52 BST 2004

Hi there,
Teh Gooroo said:
> As another lurker and newcomer...
> is there a meeting tonight at the babbington arms?
> (hi all btw)

Welcome!!!!!
Yes there is a meeting, Mike and I will be at the bab arms from about
6:30, if Mike remembers the tux then said small penguine will be on the
table. If there is no penguine look for and old git with a grey beard
wearing denims, that's me. We are all social misfits, but hard to describe
without being rude and I was told off once before for suggesting Ian was
dumpy looking when trying to descibe us to a newcommer, so I will refrain
and just refer to my looks.

See you later then.

--
David Bottrill