[Sderby] Last call for Xmas dinner, now leaving platform 1

Mike Hemstock hemstock at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Oct 17 22:39:02 BST 2004

Folks,

Whenever we mention Xmas party there always seem to be a lot of interest,
however, when it comes to emailing Darth there seems to be a lack of
interest.  I've checked /. and there isn't a mass email outage, so please, if
you are interested, drop Darth an email.  He needs to coordinate this.  That
means finding a time to hold the event that is acceptable to everyone, that
means getting the place booked, that means being able to contact the people
who are interested (via email!) and most importantly it means knowing how
many people want to come.  I do not want him to book and then have two dozen
people all decided they want to come too, so I am setting a deadline of
Friday 22nd October for responses, after that decisions will be made on the
information we have at that time.  Anyone who chirps up after the deadline
will be volunteered for sheep watching on the cold, wet Derbyshire hills
while the Shepherds deliver presents to the baby Jesus.

Mike.