[Sderby] Surplus Giveaway

Simon Hales s.hales at oldgasworks.org.uk
Sun Oct 24 11:25:21 BST 2004

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004, Ashley Heath wrote:

> Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 16:39:35 +0000
> From: Ashley Heath <ashley.heath at bigfoot.com>
> Subject: Re: [Sderby] Surplus Giveaway
>
> Sent this from my webmail account and can't read it using sylpheed. So
> if anyone else is having trouble with the original here it is again.

Hi

I had trouble reading the original (using Pine 4.33/FreeBSD4.4); it was
all ASCII armoured like a PGP file.

> I have a few items surplus to requirements, if anyone is interested or
> knows anyone who may benefit from the following please let me know and
> I'll bring the items along to the next meeting.

> Creative Labs PCI Soundblater Live card
> 2 x 4.5GB UW SCSI (68pin) HDD (additional items not on original post)

Could use the 4.5GB SCSI disks if you still have them, possibly the PCI
Soundblaster as well.  I have a few 200-300MHz kind of machines running as
Linux (Debian Stable) servers and like to disable the on-board IDE and go
SCSI on machines of this age.  Need to get a few more servers built soon
to meet the RIPE regulations for my public IPs, so disks will come in
handy.

Never get to the Moira meetings, so pls mail me off-list to sort something
out if possible.

Regards

Simon Hales