[Sderby] Xmas and abuse

simon lewsley simon at intecomp.com
Mon Oct 25 13:48:42 BST 2004

Dudes

Just so I know I havent missed anyone I have for xmas:
Me, Mike, Hans, Ian, Allan, DavidB, Rob, Pete, Dave (mini pete), student
number 1 (sorry don't know ur name) and student number 2 (sorry don't
know ur name either.   Have I missed anyone off?

This should be 3rd December at the international, the cost is 27.00
which is payable to me(or give to mike on me not being around) before
the event though will hassle you all for money later.

Have I missed anyone as its going to be booked soon so speak now!!!!!

And toooo finish on a bad note it's a little poor that the lack of
backing this has been getting by you all. We are all from a variety of
backgrounds and all in a variety of situations so it would have been
nice for all the Sderby LUG get together. I hope as many people are
willing to offer support for the SDLUG open day as seem to be interested
in learning new skills from the LUG.......

Regards

simon