[Sderby] Linux guidence needed

Russ russhallam at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 4 00:14:29 BST 2004

I want to start using Redhat again but to use it properly, and run 3D games (counter strike, Unreal) i need to be able to install drivers for my ATI9800 Pro card and my MSI mobo - VIA chip set, however, the VIA web site doesnt support Linux at this time.
When following the "how To Guides" i get lost and confused about what part needs to be installed first or should have been installed at the time of OS install.

Whats the best version for gaming ?
Whats the best thing for me to start with ?

Thanks

Russ