[Sderby] SuSE 9.1 Printer server -Help

Laurie L Proud laurie at g0llp.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Jan 16 14:15:23 GMT 2005

Hi Guys,

If you remember my Cousen has taken delivery of a SuSE 9.1
computer, put together by Paul & myself. His 2 little Girls
were very impressed with what Santa brought them Xmas morning,
and are starting to use SuSE Linux.

I know what you are thinking. Dad does not know anything about
computers, Windose or Linux, neather do the Girls aged 10 & 13.

This is a gamble I know........

Well the smallest , has tried to print something and 10 year old
Katherine Proud has decided that after 239 abortive attempts there
must be something wrong.

Unsurprisingly the "printer server" is now refusing to accept new
print jobs as there are 239 outstanding ones.

Ahh Bless !

Firstly, can someone give me precise instructions that I can email to
Dads television email account on how to clear outstanding print jobs.

Thank-You

Regards Laurie
--
KMail SuSE Linux Professional