[Sderby] Wash-out ! ???

Teh Gooroo tehgooroo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 18:58:28 GMT 2005

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:12:30 +0000, Mr Paul D. Johnson
> Hi All Members of SDerby LUG,
>
> Sorry to hear you are unwell Dominic. Your Father unlocked, and the club
> was in full swing
> by 2.30 PM Sunday. I brought my Spark machine & associated kit, as I
> needed some guidance
> on installing a web browser.
>
> Laurie & I sat and chatted amongst ourselves in the cold, waiting for
> you lot to turn up
> for our one meeting every three weeks.
>
> What happened to you all ??? ...........Did the rumour get out that we
> were bringing some kit for a fix ?
>
> Jay, where were you ....??? I brought two Sun keyboards for you and
> matching mice, as I said I would.
>
> Regards Paul Johnson.
>
> Please note: Those who know me will have realised this cannot be me typeing.

> Join us on IRC: irc.lug.org.uk #sderby

Sorry all, damnit, would have liked the keyboard :)
6 of us were helping ian sort out his new house... removing epic
amounts of rubbish.

Looks like i'll be waiting another 3 weeks for sun stuff :) (thanks anyway)

Brain(s): 0.0% user, 1.3% system, 0.1% nice, 98.6% idle