[Sderby] Friday 16th (tomorrow)

David Bottrill david at bottrill.org
Thu Sep 15 22:54:59 BST 2005

Hi Ranjit
On Thursday 15 September 2005 21:49, R Verma wrote:
> Hello Everybody
>
> I mentioned in an email of a week or so ago that I was an absolute Linus
> beginner and would like to meet you folks (I live in Littleover, Derby).
> Will there be any members in Babbington Arms tomorrow? Will I be welcome?
> How will I know you? I believe you guys meet around 7.30 p.m. Perhaps some
> kind soul who is going tomorrow will be kind enough to give me a ring
> during the day?

Firstly welcome, there will be a number of us at the Bab Arms tomorrow night I
should be there by 7:30 and by then I would guess several other die-hards
will have turned up. There are usually 4 to 6 of us and we tend to congregate
on the long table under the bookshelves at the back of the main section of
the pub.

If you are lucky Mike may remember to bring his Tux penguin. I will send you
my mobile number off list if you get into difficulties finding us tomorrow.

David

--
David Bottrill

david at bottrill.org