[Sderby] Re: Fwd: [sf-uk-discuss] Early Day Motion No 179 - Software in Education

Tim Retout tim at retout.co.uk
Tue Dec 5 18:00:43 GMT 2006

On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 08:03 +0000, SiG wrote:
> I e-mailed my MP (Mark Todd) and just received a letter this morning:

I did the same with my MP in Coventry, and today got back:

        Dear Tim Retout,
        I am writing to inform you that Jim has signed EDM 179.
        Thank you
        Sarah Bains
        Parliamentary Researcher for Jim Cunningham MP

It's great - I didn't think he'd sign it, because he's a parliamentary
private secretary, and there are some rules or other... so, maybe there
is a chance of getting Margaret Beckett to sign the EDM as well.

It's got 55 signatures at the moment, not including whoever signed it
today, and has real cross-party support - so it's going really well.

--
Tim Retout <tim at retout.co.uk>

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at:
<URL:http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=3298>