[Sderby] tomorrows meeting

Hans Kreuger CptHansKreuger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 20:49:11 GMT 2006

On 12/7/06, clare Lou <munch1204 at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>  looks like i will be coming to the meeting tomorrow,
>  and as this is my first time who should i be looking for?
>  hopefully it will be a regular thing for me
>  see you tomorrow
>

> Bow before me for i am root!!

table 18 or 17 is a good bet... we usually have a laptop on the table
these days.
We /used/ to have a tux to rally round, but he went on a trip down south :(

I would say look out for the beard and combats combo in my case,
however that description puts you in serious danger of wandering off
to the wizards table instead of the lug table..

- Hans