[Sderby] tomorrows meeting

Mark Challener ascy14 at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Dec 8 01:06:52 GMT 2006

Lets top post
I like the sound of the wizards group!  As much as I like Ubunto 6.10 I
think I should drink way too much beer with the wizards.  Will Roy Wood
be live?
We could wqwrite our own CVS in perl and even make it drag on drop over
a few pints?!
Have had one or two already.  ;-)  Think I will be sleeping in the
wheelie bin tonight!
Mark