[Sderby] Re: Sderby Digest, Vol 117, Issue 10

Andy Blower ayteebee at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 00:44:51 GMT 2006

On Sat, Dec 09, 2006 at 12:21:58AM +0000, Helen Watters wrote:

> > I look forward to turning up next week.  It's a coincidence that I'm
> > also an avid knitter and a regular attendee of the Derby Knitclub

I could do with learning to knit.  Is it easy to learn?  Whast stuff do you
have to have to start learning?  I don't have much money, in fact I have no
money, so I may have to wait before I can buy thread and stuff.

If it's not too difficult or expensive, then I see no excuse for not
learning to knit.

    Andy.