[Sderby] how embarrassing

Helen Watters fluffyhelen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 21:57:26 GMT 2006

On 9 Dec 2006, at 20:53, clare Lou wrote:

> er, no i hate any microsoft product with a passion
> and even that you incinuated that i have a copy of "windoze"
> is offensive, :-P hehe
> actually atm i dont have a useable os cus my mobo died :(
> i dont think i shoud mention what i had at the meet, i dont wanna
> be embarrassed
> twice hehe

It's OK, you don't have to be ashamed about it if you did have a
winblows disc in your bag.  I'm still running a secondary windows
installation on the desktop machine, just because some programs *just
won't run anywhere else*.

I'm working on finding replacements for all of these of course but
you know.. a windows box is sometimes useful to have around if you
can spare a machine.

=)

You had a cuddly tux in your bag, didn't you.  =P