[Sderby] Re: Sderby Digest, Vol 117, Issue 16

Andy Blower ayteebee at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 14:05:20 GMT 2006

> er, no i hate any microsoft product with a passion
> and even that you incinuated that i have a copy of "windoze"
> is offensive, :-P hehe
> actually atm i dont have a useable os cus my mobo died :(
> i dont think i shoud mention what i had at the meet, i dont wanna be
> embarrassed
> twice hehe
>

> Bow before me for i am root!!
> Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail.
>
> http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0e-4911fb2b2e6d

I'm trying to approach this as gingerly as possible, but who provides your
email account?  :P

Apart from that, agree with what you say.  I never let anything microsoft
NEAR my computer!  Apart from that HDD that tried to boot before I could
reformat it...  Soon dealt with!

Actually I think I have a Win95 (or rather, LOSE95) CD somewhere.  But it's
a copy, which makes it alright...  And I do actually have a hotmail
account.  For the days when I need to talk to people on MSN Messenger :( .

Apart from that, pleeeeeeeeease tell us what you had!

    Andy.