[Sderby] Re: Sderby Digest, Vol 117, Issue 10

jak at techhell.co.uk jak at techhell.co.uk
Mon Dec 11 12:27:14 GMT 2006

<delurks>

...and here's a connection (unsurprising given Derby being quite
little perhaps!)

Knitclub is my other/better half's project coincidentally enough.

Some of you we've met from our/my very sporadic appearances - I've met a
subset of the various various Mikes and Davids et al at a couple of
meetings, but I'm very bad at turning up! (Really must do something about
that...)

Oh - and yes, of course Knitclub is hosted on Linux =:-)

Cheers

Jak / B
<lurks>