[Sderby] Linux users

Trevor Ward trw at dlogical.co.uk
Mon Dec 11 16:49:02 GMT 2006

After meeting a small group a few weeks ago, it seems that the xmas
spirit is rife.

People wanting to get out for drinks, food, and silly conversation about
penguins, elephants and beer.

It is nice to see such great activity, and would like to raise a point
which was made a few weeks ago. What about the techie meetings, location
and facilities....

I think it would be nice to try to get these going in the new year with
so many new people coming out of their little worlds.

So back over to locations and facilities required please, oh yes
remember that a central locations like derby might be best.

Oh and the best spam assassin is to stop the spam at source (Suggestions
on a penguin in 2 point font please).

Trevor Ward
dLogical Limited

T:	0870 240 6893