[Sderby] Am back!

BLOCKLEY Alan alan.blockley at edwinhill.co.uk
Wed Dec 20 09:07:51 GMT 2006

Morning/Afternoon/Evening....

.....howdy doodly... just thought I'd ensure my email access actually
works for the first time in 4 years!

Alan Blockley

Edwin Hill | Network Manager

alan.blockley at edwinhill.co.uk | www.edwinhill.co.uk
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\alan\Application%20Data\Documents
%20and%20Settings\lorraine\Application%20Data\Microsoft\Signatures\www.e
dwinhill.co.uk>

Disclaimer:

Edwin Hill. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the postmaster at mailadmin at edwinhill.co.uk.  This e-mail has been
checked for any viral content, however we take no responsibility for
the forwarding process of this email and recommend that this message
and any attachment(s) are scanned by your system for any potential
viral content.