[Sderby] Xbox Linux

Sam Melrose sam at feel-the-darkness.co.uk
Sun Dec 31 10:34:34 GMT 2006

Hey Peter,

Sounds like a good way of doing it, I think I might have ruined the board a
bit and might have to resort to a mod chip. Can you please give me and idea
of what they cost and a good place to get them?

And did it turn out good in the end? I hear they are quite good once they
are running as they have quite a good processor. But only 64mb ram, does
that cause many problems?

Thanks,
Sam.