[Sderby] [Fwd: [Sheflug] ShefLUG February Meeting - Alan Cox Lecture and NASA Presentation]

David Bottrill david at bottrill.org
Mon Jan 30 10:05:21 GMT 2006

Excuse the top-posting however I think it's appropriate in the circmstances.

Mike will be up this weekend and we will be going to the ShefLUG meeting
advertised below. I will have a couple of spaces in the car if anyone
wants to meet up probably near MI J26. There is a nearby pub where cars
can be parked.

Dave

David Bottrill

david at bottrill.org