[Sderby] CRT Monitors

James Tait james.tait at wyrddreams.org
Wed Jul 12 16:15:24 BST 2006

Hi all,

Been lurking for a while and meaning to send this for probably as long....

I have in my possession three CRT monitors:

   - A Gateway 2000 Vivitron 1776 17".  Slightly blurred at high res.
   - An ADI ProVista 15".  Perfect condition.  Boxed.
   - An Acer 7134T 15".  Small crack in the plastic.on top.

The first two also come with manuals.  If they can be of any use to any
of you, or you know of a charity, school, or similar organisation that
could use them, let me know.  It seems a shame to just skip them.

Cheers,

JT
James Tait, BSc                        |    xmpp:jayteeuk at wyrddreams.org
Programmer and Free Software advocate  |      Mobile: +44 (0)7779 337596