[Sderby] The future of SDerby LUG

mike at csits.net mike at csits.net
Mon Nov 6 12:51:05 GMT 2006

> I'd be happy to attend but Friday evenings are just very difficult for me
> make.  I'd be more likely to attend more often if this was held on say.. a
> Sunday afternoon?
>
> Helen

Yeah, err, Sunday afternoons are a bit....tricky at the moment,

However, if someone can suggest a new venue that we could use?  Preferably
somewhere free with meeting space, we could get back to the old routine of
some more formal meetings.  Hopefully this time we could even get some
content for them too.  I might even be persuaded to speak, if the need
presented itself.

I did do some work at a village hall in Burton a while back and was
offered use of their hall.  This creates two problems:

1) It's a long way away
2) Your likely to find your car on fire when you come to leave.

However, on the positive side, it's closer than Moira!

Mike.