[Sderby] The future of SDerby LUG

Hans Kreuger CptHansKreuger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 15:48:55 GMT 2006

On 11/4/06, David Bottrill <david at bottrill.org> wrote:
> On Saturday 04 November 2006 17:19, Helen Watters wrote:
> > I'd be happy to attend but Friday evenings are just very difficult for me
> > to make.  I'd be more likely to attend more often if this was held on say..
> > a Sunday afternoon?
> >
> > Helen
> I can't make Friday evenings these days, either Sunday afternoon or most other
> weekday evenings would be fine for me.
>
> --
> David Bottrill

So to clarify ( and slightly hijack mikes thread...) you two would be
in preference of moving the Friday social to a Sunday? anyone else
with comments in this regard?

Mike - I'm currently of the opinion that the lug hasn't got enough
members to satisfy a dual meeting routine, I'd be more inclined to
throw the odd talk or more formal event in during the course of a
regular social meeting. These are just my thoughts mind and it'd be
good to hear what other people think....

- Hans