[Sderby] The future of SDerby LUG

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 9 22:16:00 GMT 2006

On Monday 06 November 2006 22:14, Andy Blower wrote:
> Both the location and the times are problematic for me!  I live out near
> Carsington Water and Burton is kind of a trek...

How about somewhere between Congleton, Leek and Stoke?
Staffslug.org.uk have had meetings in this region, and Cheshire
LUG (sc.lug.org.uk) would have a meeting in Congleton or on
one of the pubs on the Congleton to Buxton road, if there was
enough interest :-)

 - Richard

Richard Smedley,                                    richard at sc.lug.org.uk
Sustainable IT Consultant
                            ``Software Freedom for the Voluntary Sector''