[Sderby] Meeting on Sunday 26th

Steve Tickle steve.tickle at clara.co.uk
Sun Nov 19 20:21:25 GMT 2006

On Sunday, November 19, 2006 15:11:54, "Ian Spratt"
<ian.spratt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Last friday night, the regular attendees at the friday meeting
> discussed holding a Sunday meeting.
> as a result, we plan to hold a meeting at the Babbington Arms, next
> Sunday (26th), at 6pm
>
> This is just to discuss, face to face, the future direction of the
> LUG, and wont be a regular time/place for meetings
>
> If anyone has anything they'd like to add, please feel free to do so

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make that meeting.

For my part, as the new kid on the block, I probably can't contribute
much to the LUG other than to post the occasional dumbass question in
the hope that someone would be good enough to give me a few pointers and
that in doing so, it maybe stimulates a bit of healthy discussion.
--
Steve