[Sderby] Meeting on Sunday 26th

Hans Kreuger CptHansKreuger at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 23:03:17 GMT 2006

On 11/24/06, David Bottrill <david at bottrill.org> wrote:
> On Sunday 19 November 2006 15:11, Ian Spratt wrote:
> > Last friday night, the regular attendees at the friday meeting discussed
> > holding a Sunday meeting.
> > as a result, we plan to hold a meeting at the Babbington Arms, next Sunday
> > (26th), at 6pm
> >
> > This is just to discuss, face to face, the future direction of the LUG, and
> > wont be a regular time/place for meetings
> >
> > If anyone has anything they'd like to add, please feel free to do so
>
> I have to be at Derby Station at 6:30pm on Sunday, could me make it 5:00pm
> rather then 6pm. I may be able to get back for 7:30 depending on how things
> go.

6pm was pretty much nominal, so I don't see any reason why not.

Just to clarify for everyone, we'll be holding a meeting tomorrow,
from 5pm onwards in the Babbington Arms. If you want to see more
sunday meets or have any other suggestions for that matter, then
tomorrow would be an ideal time to bring them to the table...

- Hans