[Sderby] Friday pub meet (1st September)

Ian Spratt irspratt at f2s.com
Fri Sep 1 14:40:41 BST 2006

>> Anyone planning on going?
>> theres going to be at least me and Hans going, so come along so that we
>> dont fell weird being there on our own!
>>
>> Ian
> At The Babbington Arms?
>

> Steve

Aye, thats the one
we will probably be sat in the no smoking area at the back of the pub,
hopefully on teh table under the books.
if we get there early enough

so far its just me and Hans
i'll give you a quick description of us so people can recognise us
I'm fairly short, apparently dumpy looking, with shortish hair
hans is taller, young (ish) but with greying hair and a short beard

Cyall tonight!

Ian

sorry if you got this twice, i just remembered i sent the other one from
the wrong mail account
--
ARG, bees.