[Sderby] Mustek Scanner Question

SiG s19nal at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 14 12:35:43 BST 2006

Hi there,

I'm running the 2007 beta, and I just checked my system (I don't have a
scanner, but you can look at the supported hardware by doing the following:

go into the control centre, and hardware, then click install scanner. It
won't find one of course :) Choose install manually, and you get an
expandable drivers list, grouped by manufacturer.

I looked under Mustek, and It looks to me like the ScanExpress 1248 is
supported, the 2448 CU Pro is NOT, and the 2448 TA + is supported.

Have a look on your system as some of these may be new drivers in the
latest beta :)

Give me  a shout directly if you like

regards
SiG :)