[Sderby] BBC iplayer pertition

Steve Tickle steve.tickle at clara.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 16:19:17 BST 2007

On Tuesday, July 03, 2007 11:58:33, Adam Armstrong <lists at memetic.org>
wrote:

> You claimed that the BBC was discriminating against you because you
> run $nonstandard_os.

And what makes you think Windows is so standard? MS are well known for
bastardising internationally accepted standards so that they can get
commercial leverage.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm even discussing this with you as as I've
said previously, people are free to choose whether they sign the
petition or not and you've already shown yourself up by your very first
post to be not worth discussing anything with.
--
Steve