[Sderby] Strange Browser probs

Gavin Reade greadey at uklinux.net
Wed Jun 13 21:49:09 BST 2007

Greetings peeps,

I wonder if anyone could help me with a rather perplexing problem?
I use Galeon for the internet (v 1.2.5) on Debian 3.0r2.  My partner
likes to spend her time surfing rightmove.co.uk.
Recently she has been (as have I) unable to use the site properly i.e.
the home page comes up OK, she signs in OK and then when she does a search, all that appears is a blank page.  I've tried it myself and got the same result.  I tried Mozilla which didn't work and blamed the rightmove server. Not to be outdone my better half walks into an estate agent and asks if they can use righmove, which they can - so it's not the server. I tried all the above again to no avail, then I had a breakthrough with Konquerer, which seemed to be OK.

So would anyone have a idea as to what on earth has happened here?

Cheers,

greadey