[Sderby] OpenSourceHowTo.org

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Sun Mar 25 03:42:37 BST 2007

On Sun, Mar 25, 2007 at 10:51:02AM +1000, Paul Matthews wrote:
> hi everyone, i've setup a website so that users of open source server side
> software can come and look at instructional guides, how-to's, forums,
> wiki's and all sorts of other information about setting up software on
> Linux for both windows and Linux based networks.

Paul, I've now seen this on at least 3 different lists
@mailman.lug.org.uk.  If you are a long time member on these lists
then fair enough, but otherwise I would really prefer to see one
copy sent to info at lug.org.uk for distribution to the contacts within
each LUG for them to make a call on whether to pass it on.

That is also a lot less work for you and will result in fewer
ruffled feathers.

Cheers,
Andy
UK Linux User Groups