[Sderby] New Linux user with a small goal.

Russ hallam russhallam at ntlworld.com
Sat May 26 14:59:07 BST 2007

Hello all,

My name is Russ and last week I started running OpenSuse 10.2 as my main os
and doing so brings with it a big wall, thats is being able to install and
configure the ATI drive, I have managed to install the driver but as of yet
not configure it.
I like using Linux for simple things like surfing, email, till I get to the
part of installing anything and then im lost in "Read me" files and "How-tos"
without a life vest or a passing Linux user to save me, gulp, gulp.

Im a simple person when it comes to installing on Linux and any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Russ.