[Sderby] Poser

Steve Tickle steve.tickle at clara.co.uk
Sun May 27 19:01:48 BST 2007

I've got a bit of a poser. I think there was a bit of a decimal point
error when a HD was first configured with the result being that /
(/dev/hda2) is about 1.9G in size and /home (/dev/hda4) is about 28G.
I'd like to even this mismatch up a bit but I'm not sure how to go about
it. The box is acting as a web server and I don't really want to have to
completely rebuild the system. LVM isn't installed (more's the pity).
Can LVM be installed after the event and thus allow me to do the
jiggerypokery I need without too much pain?

Oh, I should say it's running Debian 3.1

MTIA
--
Steve