[Sderby] Hi everyone

Laurence Barlow laurencebarlow at bulldoghome.com
Mon Oct 15 19:36:02 BST 2007

Hello and welcome,

Always nice to see a new face on the mailing list, don't worry about
being an alcoholic as the weekly get togethers are in a pub so you
should fit right in!

Personally I'm a Gentoo user however whenever someone asks me about
"which linux?" Ubuntu is always the one I recommend so your on the right
track there.

I'm sure the list will jump at the chance to help a new user.

Laurence Barlow