[Sderby] Hi everyone

Laurence Barlow laurencebarlow at bulldoghome.com
Mon Oct 15 19:52:12 BST 2007

Well as far as I can see you seem to very enthusiastic!

Thats a good sign, the way I found to cope with Linux is just jump in
guns blazing and teeth showing. (hence Gentoo)

This list seems to be quiet most the time, but there have been some
cracking threads produced so just get evolved.

Myself and Dave tend to be at the Babington arms most weeks, so if you
do come down just let me know and I'll make sure to get a hello in.

Laurence