[Sderby] tonight's meeting

Paul Grosse paul_a_grosse at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 11:16:43 BST 2007

We still do meet in the Babbington, don't we?

BTW, I've finally figured out a way of writing to this list. Having not being able to for a number of years (related to my ISP's mail server), I've worked out that all I have to do is use a different email address (also, I can use this one from anywhere).

The only problem is that this is blindingly obvious and I should have thought about it years ago :-)

Also, this one automatically spell-checks the document. Doesn't that annoy those who never seem to catch the 'teh' mis-spelling?

If only I could get it to remove this HTML mail rubbish >;->

--

Regards,

Paul Grosse

Home Pages
http://www.grosse.is-a-geek.com/
Project Pitcher Plant
http://www.fresh.files2.serveftp.net/
Water Rockets, Mah Jong, SIRDS, Make your own UFO...
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pagrosse/

There are two major products to come out of Berkley: LSD and BSD.
         We don't believe this to be a coincidence.