[Sderby] Linux trial day - Derby

Jellybeanz clare.lou1985 at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 28 18:57:46 UTC 2008

Hi guys

Dont worry I have not stopped working on this event, I have been offered st
peters church for £7 per hour for the big room. I am just trying to compile
a list of the hardware offered and what distro's I will be showing off, what
I need now is to see who is up for helping out at the event, I know I said
it would be the end of August but due to some of the merchandise being
delayed its been shifted back a month.

For the event I will be needing people to "man the distro", being familiar
with the distro and confident that you can answer questions put to you is
what we need. I also need a couple of people for... I guess security
purposes, there will be a fair amount of hardware there that will need
looking after.

Also I have toyed around with the idea of showing Wine and show what apps
and games can be run in it.

Anyway, I hope your all well, hope to see you soon.

Jellybeanz

--
Bow before me for I am root!