[Sderby] Edubuntu/ubuntu in schools/colleges?

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 5 08:06:49 GMT 2008

On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 17:47 +0100, admin at ansteadsolutions.co.uk wrote:
> Just a query. Has anyone implemented a Edubuntu/Ubuntu based
> system in a school/college environment? Or does anyone know
> of such a system being used in a Derbyshire school? Reason for
> the query is that we are trying to bring the attention to the
> LEA about the benefits Edubuntu would give a school/college.

Hello Henryk,

You're probably asking in the wrong place, so I've
forwarded your e-mail to Schoolforge-UK, and asked
people to contact you directly.

I hope you get a response.

Cheers,

 - Richard

Richard Smedley,                                          rs at m6-it.org
Technical Director,                                      www.M6-IT.org
M6-IT CIC                                         +44 (0)779 456 07 14

Sustainable Third Sector IT solutions. PRINCE2 [TM] Project Management
Training * Certification * Support * Networking * Web * Database * CRM

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee.
Registered in England & Wales,                Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT

Northern Office:       4, Hollins Green, Bradwall, Cheshire, CW10 0LA.

Welsh office/ Swyddfa Gogledd Cymru: e-mail / e-bost - cymru at m6-it.org

Southern Office: Bristol                     contact matthew at m6-it.org